Do you feel that you’ve been productive through this difficult season? The pandemic has changed the way we do things and go about life. Many of us are working remotely from home, and almost everyone now uses Zoom or Skype to meet with their team, customers and even family members.
In some ways, we have more time than we are used to. However, how are you using your time? As people are slowly going back to work and some companies are opening back up for business, I want you to look at your life and evaluate your productivity. Here are a few questions to ask yourself and really think about:
- What have you been doing to better yourself during this time?
- What new things have you learned?
- Will some of the things that you have learned make life better when the pandemic is over and we have kind of turned the corner of COVID-19?
- What has this difficult time made possible that wasn’t possible before?
- Have you created a new company (whether on or off line), had to reinvent your business or pivot in any way?
As you start to think about these things, I hope you realize that you have made a lot of changes and you’ve been extremely productive during this time. You have been flexing and adapting to our changing times.
I just wanted to tell you Great Job! Be kind to yourself.
At Confidence Coach we offer business owners a place to reconnect and rebuild their confidence; which leads to their better future in the days and years ahead. Reach out today and schedule a free call if you’d like to talk. We are here to help and encourage you.