Here’s a new term for you: “stuckedness.” Life is too short to stay stuck.
It’s not your challenges that are holding you back from reaching your full potential and your best future. Instead, it’s the lack of action to overcome these challenges. You need to grow and change through the experiences that you live.
Are you living your best version of yourself? Or, do you feel stuck in one area or maybe several areas of your life?
Over the last five years, I’ve been keeping track of people’s “stuckedness” statements and how they’ve gotten stuck in their business and/or their life. I’d like to share some of those statements with you. See if you recognize yourself saying some of these things.
- I don’t feel worthy (or better known as the imposter syndrome). I’m really good at what I do, however, there are so many others who have been doing this for so much longer with so much more education or experience or maybe a larger following. It makes me feel like an imposter. Why would somebody even consider me when they could just go to one of my competitors in the industry?
- Nobody will ever pay me that much money for the service (or product or experience) I provide. I have a great fear that I’ll never be able to make more money than what I need to survive on.
- I’m stuck. My stuckedness is — I have dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, a learning disability, etc. Because of that, I can never get past where I’m at today. I’m stuck here in this crappy job or in this business that owns me and controls me 80 hours a week.
- I’m afraid of what people will say. I am afraid if I start this business, or if I buy that location, or if I hire that person, or, or, or whatever. I’m afraid of what they (the great “they” out there) might say about me. Am I greedy? Am I selfish? Have I sold my soul for the dollar.
- I don’t have time to finish that degree. I don’t have time to have a relationship. I don’t have time for my kids. I don’t have time for my marriage. (These are the lies that say you don’t have enough time.)
- I’m stuck in my head. I’m overanalyzing, overthinking, over planning, over worrying, to the point of never doing anything.
- Whenever I think about my future, I can only see or think or believe that it’s not going to work out.
- I’m afraid to hire someone. I’m afraid to make an investment. I’m afraid to leave my current security to go after something better.
These are just some of the “stuckedness” statements and comments that I’ve heard over the last five years from clients that reached out to work on their problems. These statements were holding them back from taking what we call “brave” or “massive” action to face their fear and become 100% committed to doing something about it. I’m thrilled to say that all the clients that shared the above statements with me have resolved their issues. Not only have they resolved them, but they’ve overcome them and are succeeding far beyond their wildest dreams as a result of getting unstuck!
One-on-One or Mastermind
My great passion, joy, and gift in this world is to bring insight, breakthrough, and transformation. I love to bring miracles into people’s lives through one question or one conversation that changes everything. I do this one-on-one with people and also through a group coaching program.
There’s currently room for two one-on-one coaching clients right now. We also have room in our next mastermind group which will start in August of 2021. If you’re interested in taking on one of your places that you’re stuck and take that part of your life to the next level, reach out to me by either emailing me (or hit reply) or schedule a free consultation. Let me know the area of your life, whether personal, business or both, where you feel stuck. I look forward to hearing from you.