I’ve got a different kind of question for you to ask yourself today as a CEO, business owner, or leader of an organization. When a problem or obstacle comes (maybe it’s an opportunity or maybe your organization seems to be at a standstill or is just plain flat) —- instead of asking the what and how questions such as:
- What am I going to do about it?
- How am I going to go about fixing this problem?
- How am I going to capitalize on this opportunity?
I suggest you ask this question first: Who?
- Who can help us with this problem?
- Who’s an expert in this?
- Who has the talents, the abilities, the skills to help us capitalize and get around this problem?
- Who are the people that have knowledge about this?
- Who are the people that eat these kinds of problems for breakfast?
Then, make a list of those people.
Think outside of the box by asking the “who” question first before you get to the what and the how.
If you do this, I think you’re going to find that you’re going to have huge progress going forward on either opportunities or obstacles that have come into your company.
If you want to talk and go through the process that we have set up, go ahead and go online and schedule a one hour free catalytic conversation and I’ll take you through The Who Solution process. I think you’re going to have great results from seeing what we are seeing from everybody. Make it a great day.