In helping people find their best way forward, I have been asking them these questions to really get them to think and process where they are at during this time. Here are those questions for you to ponder and think about too.
What if everything that has been happening in the last six months was to teach us and make us stronger?
What if it was to make you and me focus on what’s truly important?
How do I switch from seeing these things with my own eyes to seeing it with the eyes of my customers?
All the challenges that we have gone through lately are going to make us better leaders and help create a clearer vision for our business and our team.
The questions again in a little more detail are:
- What if this is happening for us?
- What does this make possible?
- What if this is actually meant to strengthen us as a company and you as a person?
- When was the last time you identified your why? Why are you here? Why are you doing this work?
- When was the last time you let your “why” dictate the way forward as you did your work?
We know this — when you’ve lost your way, go back and deeply connect with your big why. Then, watch everything make sense again and get clarity.
If you’d like help in figuring out your “why” again and the best way forward, reach out to us and schedule a free consultation. At Confidence Coach we are here to offer business owners a place to connect, build their confidence and a better future.