What are the little things that you are doing right now that in the future will lead to the big things in your life?
I really love this saying by Robert Brault: “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
Here’s a list of little things that I’ve compiled for myself that I believe in the future will end up being the big things:
- Saying I love you daily.
- Sharing a hug.
- Saying please and thank you.
- Listening intently to the person in front of me.
- Learning something new today.
- Being thankful.
- Doing meaningful work.
- Having a great conversation.
- Speaking words of encouragement.
- Sending handwritten notes.
- Living out my faith and beliefs.
- Singing songs that give me joy.
- Walking into somebody’s life when everybody else walks out.
These are just a few of the things that I believe are little today but in the long term will be the big things in my life and in my legacy.
What are some little things in your life that you feel will make a huge difference in the long run? Please let me know at email@example.com or schedule a call to share your thoughts.