I have some questions or thoughts for you today that I want you to do a little soul searching and see if any of them sound familiar or maybe you’ve just thought them to yourself in the past. Is this you?
- Do you say to yourself, I’m not lonely but I feel very alone being a leader?
- If I stopped working so hard would this all just disappear and go away? Would I lose my business?
- It’s strange but people admire me but sometimes I feel really lazy.
- My big vision that inspires so many people in my company and in the business world doesn’t really inspire me anymore.
- I’m so good at solving problems that I don’t even see it or know it. It’s like a blind spot for me, and I just kind of unconsciously solve people’s problems.
- I have a lot of success, money, recognition, all the toys but inside I feel strangely unfulfilled.
- I feel like I’m in a rut. I feel like I’m bored and like I’ve already done this and there’s not really a challenge anymore. I could do this with my eyes closed.
If you think any of the above thoughts, I totally get it. I hear these things from my clients all the time.
It’s the part of being a leader, of being successful, of being somebody that has “achieved” what the world would define as success. But from working with high level leaders, I know there’s more. There’s so much more and the traditional definition or markers of success are not it. For you there’s something bigger and deeper that you want to do.
So that’s who I work with, and that’s what they do. We go past whatever is deemed success by the world, dig deeper, go further and change the world.
If this resonates with you, reach out to me. Let’s have a 30 minute conversation and see what happens.