So you want to make a difference in the world? Well, we have found by being an encourager, you have the power to transform another person’s life. The best outcome of this blog would be for you to be known as a person of encouragement.
- What would you do if you only got paid when a client got a result?
- What would your employees do if they only got paid on results?
- What would your marketing plan be if it was only funded by results?
- What would your customer service be if it operated on the client getting a positive result?
- What would your hiring and recruiting process look like for each new hire to have great work satisfaction?
This is a story of two choices. Saturday morning, 6:30 a.m. one man, 55 reading God’s word, seeking clarity, direction, and discernment about the future from God. The other man sitting across the way, 75, reading the newspaper wondering what is happening in the world – war, terrorism, deflation, unrest, weather crisis, bad news fills his soul.
Have you ever been in a place where you needed to seek a guide for what you didn’t know? I was a partner in a firm some 10 years ago. We’d been in business 15 years, had done very well and been very successful. Then we started hitting many roadblocks and having many challenges, both within our industry and within our business team. We were running really close to the brink of disaster and losing the whole business after some 15 years.
One thing we can be assured of is your life will be full of trouble. What I want to bring to you is a different perspective of viewing trouble and help you use trouble to grow, mature and make your life better through this process.
Today, Confidence Coach LLC, a business coaching service for entrepreneurs announced they have been cited on the major media networks for their expertise in their field. Their recent citation was featured on the major media affiliate networks of CBS, FOX, NBC and ABC.